Time Pass - Really a difficult Job!

"Don't pass the time my dear ... pass something else"

These are the words of our Prof. M.H. Verma every time he listen to these words 'chal time pass karte hain'(lets do Timepass...)...Prof. Verma ...a different kind of personality altogether, it requires another blog to describe Prof. Verma...

Time pass is the word that is the topic of discussion in my flat...as almost everyone got placed.
I have ample amount of time to do nothing as such...no college for a week, every one who got placed ran away to home...we roommates are doing real hard work chitchatting even when nothing is there to discuss.
I lacked my leisure for UNREAL TOURNAMENT, in fact not only me but we all enjoy playing UT on LAN in our flat. These days this is the most happening thing in our schedule.


There are lot of game modes in UT but most enjoyable is the Death match...it's all about killing your opponents and the person who kills maximum within time limit set wins the game and when the competition is with roommates then the enthusiasm is maximum to win the game at any cost.

Believe me once you start playing this game...time would run like anything...
It is a real Time pass.
But One thing I must say...
'Sometime ... it's really difficult to do Timepass'

2 comments:

A said...

I thought timepass was something so generic to all indians. I mean its in our DNAs.

RAJAT said...

ya even I thought so...
but really man...its sometimes challenging :)